The online diagnostic testing platform is free, easy to use, and gives detailed reporting of the math understanding of your students. You may register for access here.
After registration, you will be sent an email with log-in instructions and a link to set-up your password. After you set up your password, you will be ready to learn how to set up other users, classes, enrollment, assign, and administer tests. There are five learning tools available for you to choose from:
- MDTP Online Video Tutorials (self-guided)
- MDTP Online PDF Tutorials (self-guided)
- UCLA based morning sessions. A workshop is currently scheduled for August 11, 2018.
- Online virtual meeting with the site director (contact us below with your request)
- In-person meeting at your school (contact us below with your request)