The new online testing is now in wide-release. The new platform is free, easy to use, and gives expanded reporting capabilities. You may register for access here.
After registration, you will be sent an email with log-in instructions and a link to set-up your password. After you set up your password, you will be ready to learn how to set up other users, classes, enrollment, assign, and administer tests. There are five learning tools available for you to choose from:
- MDTP Online Video Tutorials (self-guided)
- MDTP Online PDF Tutorials (self-guided)
- UCLA based morning sessions. Two workshops are currently scheduled and if needed, more sections will be scheduled.
- Online virtual meeting with the site director (contact us below with your request)
- In-person meeting at your school (contact us below with your request)