If you’re going to the Palm Springs conference this November 4 and 5, make sure to stop by for a chat and perhaps take a deeper look at MDTP materials and services:
- Diagnostics Tests: our common core aligned diagnostic tests give you information about your secondary student’s strengths and weaknesses, which in turn helps you design more effective lessons, courses, and math programs.
- Written Response Items: we have a suite of field-tested items keyed to important math concepts. Each item is designed to give you more information about your students’ thinking and to support them in the development of their mathematical understanding.
- Placement Program: this pilot project is geared toward entering 9th graders and is SB-359 compliant placement
- Online Platform: we are field testing our new, free (!), online platform, and are eager to have you stop by for a test drive.
- On-site Support: we are happy to schedule an on-site visit to your school or district to support your use of these materials.
In addition, please join us for our two conference sessions:
Session 450: Friday, November 4 • 3:30pm – 5:00pm. What Could Go Wrong? (Addressing math misconceptions), Mary Sirody.
Session 756: Saturday, November 5 • 1:15pm – 2:45pm. Using Formative Data to Facilitate Teacher-Led Workshops, Kimberly Samaniego.
I look forward to seeing you there,