The end of the school year is a great time to do diagnostic testing. MDTP materials and services are provided free-of-charge to support math instruction and college readiness in California.
- Register for online diagnostic testing here. Link to our Online PDF tutorials
- Register for paper diagnostic testing here. Please note that MDTP Paper Testing procedures have changed since February 2022. Link to our Paper PDF tutorials.
- Test recommendations for MDTP can be found here
If you need assistance navigating the MDTP online platform or the new process for Paper Testing, please send me an email. We can schedule a time to go over your questions.
Some reminders for Online Testing:
- The MDTP online diagnostic platform is available between 7 AM – 5:30 PM Monday – Friday (Pacific Time Zone). Testing must occur during this window.
- MDTP Online Testing System Requirements: Users and students will need access to the Internet via a device using an approved operating system, web browser, which has a sufficiently fast broadband connection to the Internet.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Nora Perez and Olympia Olaluwoye