Now is a great time to
- assess your students’ progress towards instructional goals using either the same MDTP readiness test administered at the beginning of the year OR using the readiness test appropriate for the next course. For example, a mid-year Geometry student might take either the Geometry Readiness or Algebra 2 Readiness test depending on the goals of the teacher.
- assess students’ readiness for the CAHSEE test and identify areas the student might benefit from additional instruction and study.
- plan for end of year MDTP testing including ordering materials, scheduling tests and support for test analysis.
- contact us to schedule a school site visit. Site visits support teachers in using MDTP materials and resources. Site visits can be customized to meet your math department’s needs. For example, current sessions include
- An Introduction to MDTP Materials and Services
- Analyzing MDTP Test Results and Supporting Next Instructional Steps
- Using MDTP Written Response Items
- Issues in math instruction such as Common Core Mathematics Content and Practices; Formative Assessment; Writing in the Math Curriculum; Value of Math Mistakes; Good Problems; etc.
So, start the new year right with MDTP: order materials; place testing on your calendar; schedule a site visit…